[wplug] Ohio LinuxFest carpooling, Saturday only

Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynneicher at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 17:55:50 EDT 2011

The 1000th registration contest is still ongoing until midnight tonight.
Tune in to the Linux Link Tech Show tonight for details or visit

Http://ohiolinux.org

Beth Lynn Eicher
 On Sep 7, 2011 5:00 PM, "Greg Simkins" <gregsimkins at me.com> wrote:
> Take good notes Vance. I am sorry that Bob and I ran into a conflict and
are dropping out at the last minute. Too bad Dave couldn't find a ride. It
seems like interest in Ohio Linux is dwindling. Are many signed up?