[wplug] Ohio LinuxFest carpooling, Saturday only

Dave Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 21:46:14 EDT 2011

Well folks, I'm going to Ohio LinuxFest this year, but only if I can either
join a carpool or start a carpool. I'd leave Saturday morning, I'd split gas
money, and I'd return late Saturday night. Plus, if possible, I'd share the
driving duties if the owner of the car wouldn't mind. I know I wouldn't mind
someone else driving my vehicle, but I wouldn't insist that my passengers
drive.

So then, who's interested in taking up this offer? Who all's up for a
one-day round trip on Saturday from Pittsburgh to Columbus and back? Feel
free to email me, and we could swap contact information and maybe get
together prior to the trip. You could also mention me in a reply to this
somewhat redundant tweet (sorry identi.ca fans) to get my attention.
http://twitter.com/eksortso/status/109436816964321280

Another thing we could try is renting a van or bus just for the day.
(Thanks, Jon Daniel, for this idea!) Who knows how to pull off such a
scheme?

-- Dave Ostroske