[wplug] Raspberry Pi bulk order.

DK wplug at curlynoodle.com
Mon Oct 17 20:18:57 EDT 2011

Appears as if this would be an excellent project board.  I'd like to
get in on the order too.

The RasberryPI wiki,
http://elinux.org/RaspberryPiBoard#Hardware_Details, reads that the
board is based on the Broadcom BCM2835 SoC,
http://www.broadcom.com/products/BCM2835, which includes both the ARM
application CPU and VideoCore GPU.  As such, the device should support
1080p video as claimed.

Dave