[wplug] [wplug-announce] October GUM

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 00:30:30 EDT 2011

It seems that I may be able to go to the Perl workshop due some price
discrimination (http://pghpw.org/ppw2011/costs.html) and extra
funding, but it still doesn't hand wave the logistical problem of
getting from the center of Pittsburgh to an edge of Pittsburgh in a
timely manner, during a day of the week.