[wplug] [wplug-announce] October GUM

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 18:09:00 EDT 2011

I am definitely going to the WPLUG meeting. You wouldn't understand how much
I would like to go to go to the the Perl workshop at CMU. Just as the Yahoo
Stores I have moved on from Common Lisp to
Perl<http://discuss.fogcreek.com/joelonsoftware/default.asp?cmd=show&ixPost=31402>,
and the discovered the easy to find Perdocs <http://perldoc.perl.org/>, and
the higher demand for Perl programmers, and the far higher installation rate
of of Perl.

I was glad the hear the news on the Perl workshop but, unfortunately, I
currently can't afford to go to the workshop so I am just going to have to
work by myself. Logistically the Workshop is from 8:30am to 5:30pm on the
8th and 9th and would have ran into the WPLUG
meeting<http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Meeting-20111008>on October 8,
1:30pm to 3:30pm anyways.