[wplug] VM Server setup

Adam Bright brightam1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 07:37:31 EST 2011

The rdesktop session worked both from the host and from Tower2 running
Knoppix.  I never thought about changing the network adapter.  Also, for
the heck of it I tried Windows remote desktop from the virtual machine to
the laptop (running XP) and that worked.

The issue seemed to be specifying a port in Windows RDP.

          - Adam