[wplug] Raspberry Pi bulk order.

Nicholas A. Schembri nschembr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 15:47:36 EST 2011

 I have tried to talk to the raspgerrypi people about a bulk order. They do
not have time to respond to simple emails. I think this is going to be a
free for all.  The blog on the main site, http://www.raspberrypi.org/ has
more info on the store.

How we’re managing the first sales <http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/302>
Posted on November 2, 2011 by
<http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/302>liz<http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/author/liz>
256 <http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/302#comments>

An article in today’s
www.geek.com<http://www.geek.com/articles/chips/raspberry-pi-planning-incremental-launch-of-25-pc-in-december-2011112/>suggested
a couple of things – first, that we’re already producing units,
and secondly, that we’re limiting sales to programmers only at first. Both
of these appear to be the result of some horrible miscommunication (blame
Eben; he’s very tired). To allay the obvious fears that some of you seem to
have, if what’s currently happening in my inbox and on Twitter is anything
to go by, I’ll copy and paste the clarification email Eben sent them