[wplug] [wplug-announce] Meeting tomorrow - openSUSE and elections

Joseph Prostko joe.prostko+wplug at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 00:14:07 EST 2011

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 10:13 PM, Vance Kochenderfer <vkochend at nyx.net> wrote:
> The election meeting for the Western Pennsylvania Linux Users Group is
> tomorrow afternoon!  We will be at the Wilkins School Community Center
> in Regent Square.  Doors open at 1:30pm, and the meeting starts at
> 2:00pm.  More details at <http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Meeting-20111112>.

Everyone, I just wanted to announce that even though I am nominated
for election, I will not be able to attend the meeting.  I am
currently in Lewisburg representing Burgh Bees at the state beekeeping
conference, and unfortunately the conference will not be done until 5
PM, and which will also require a four hour drive back to Pittsburgh.

I just wanted to let everybody know so that they do not think I am
blowing off the elections intentionally.  My dad is also getting out
of the hospital tomorrow, so at this point, I'd much rather be in
Pittsburgh than here, quite frankly.  That said, I am stuck here
through Saturday.

I hope elections go well, and look forward to the results of the voting!

Sincerely,

Joseph R. Prostko