[wplug] Android Phones

Dave Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Wed May 25 23:32:59 EDT 2011

I have an HTC EVO 4G, which I've been using for five months so far. I also
have plenty of micro-USB chargers and replacement batteries. I'm very happy
with it, though it only runs Android 2.2 for now. Also, I don't think it's
the most hackable of Sprint's Android phones, though I like what I've been
able to do with the device so far without having to root it or install
custom mods.

-- Dave Ostroske