[wplug] Unity

Ed Stewart edstewart1 at verizon.net
Tue May 24 21:53:55 EDT 2011

On 05/24/2011 06:09 PM, Zachary Uram wrote:
> On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 4:05 PM, Ed Stewart<edstewart1 at verizon.net>  wrote:
>> I have used Gnome for years myself, but decided to give Unity a fair
>> chance as always with something new, I found it awkward, but now after
>> using it long enough to not have to stop and think what do I do now, I
>> am liking it. I have been using Ubuntu since the first release. Ed
> Hi Ed!
>
> Ah I haven't used Unity, but I will try it out this summer on my old
> Dell laptop :)

Hi Zach!

I am using Unity right now on this Laptop. It is a Gateway  with a dual
core Intel processor and a gig of ram and everything works nicely with
11.04, 64 bit. It had Vista on it when I got it and I started it up to
see if it worked, it was a real dog till I but the 11.04 disk in and
rebooted. I am more than well pleased with it now. Plus at logout you
have the choice of Unity or Gnome.. Ed

--
An Islamic Terrorist is like a Chinook salmon.
Life is good until the Seals show up!