[wplug] Need a Suse guru

Robert E. Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Tue May 10 22:15:55 EDT 2011

The only thing about SuSE has been USB permissions lately.
Used to be anything you plugged in and it detected was good to go.
Now, some USB devices get the permission of the current users while others
have to be accessed by root.

I haven't taken the time yet to work this out yet but wanted to warn you in
case you run into this this problem.

I've been running SuSE since version 8.something and currently use 11.0, 11.2
and 11.4 on three different machines.

-Rob