[wplug] DVD Recovery?

C L wplug at cmlang.com
Thu Mar 24 18:30:42 EDT 2011

Thanks folks!  I went through several of the apps listed at those links
and still no luck.  I have a few more to try and will get to those soon.

But am I correct in assuming that if the disc cannot be mounted in the
drive in linux, that it is likely undetectable to any of the apps?

-Craig

Gary Ritchie scribed electrons, on 3/22/2011 19:57, into the following
message: