[wplug] FiOS questions

Patrick Weber paw160 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 12:05:20 EDT 2011

I've had a Verizon technician tell me exactly that.  They are instructed to basically duct tape the copper network back together, and put all focus on FIOS.  They are intentionally letting their copper network decay to push people.  I had endless problems with Verizon DSL on copper before FIOS was available simply because they would not fix known problems with the switch at the end of our street.

-Pat