[wplug] FiOS questions

Patrick Weber paw160 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 11:26:41 EDT 2011

They do occasionally outsource the technicians that come to your house.  Not sure if this is still the case or not.

The phone support is not bad.  English speaking.  One of their primary FIOS tech support centers is actually in Robinson, and will be moving downtown soon.

Not sure how knowledgeable they are wrt Linux, but they will get you through most router setup issues just fine.

-Pat