[wplug] FiOS questions

Rod Person rodperson at rodperson.com
Fri Jun 17 11:24:50 EDT 2011

> > Bittorrent has worked fine for me, but I'm not a heavy user.
> > Verizon
> > might react to heavy use.
>
> Last year I pulled down about 1.5 - 2 TB of data.

I'm pulling down about 1 - 1.5 TB and have never had a problem
from Verizon. I only use encrypted site that you need membership to
use.

--
Rod

evildoctorclownius: speaking of hidden, i saw my first black bear the other day. it was in my "back yard" eating early blackberries. it looked ri

jonbenet mellencamp: why oh why do you find it necessary to call attention to the color of both bear and berries?