[wplug] FiOS questions

Patrick Weber paw160 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 11:22:09 EDT 2011

You may have to 'mess' with port forwarding on the router for some services.  For instance, I have port forwarding set up to route ssh to a specific local machine since I have several computers in the house.  It's not complicated.

The fiber interface happens at the box they will install on your house.  Fiber in, coax (cable) out.  It's a box that's maybe 12"/18" and must be plugged in as well.  This is in addition to the cable modem/router.

-Pat