[wplug] Wplug PXE server

Moshe Hyzon mokatz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 08:32:03 EDT 2011

cobbler handles dns and dhcp for you as well as caching the repos as well.
:)

Moshe

Moshe, from my iPhone

On Jun 17, 2011, at 8:01, Martin James Gehrke <martin at teamgehrke.com> wrote:

I think Rob has it even simpler. Just use the box for dhcp, dns, everything.

the repo-caching is a good idea too. although pre-mirroring would obviate
the need for any internet connection.

Marty

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 10:52 PM, Terence J. Golightly <vze27hs6 at verizon.net