[wplug] Wplug PXE server

Martin James Gehrke martin at teamgehrke.com
Thu Jun 16 14:43:39 EDT 2011

Cobbler looks cool.

Sticking with the KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) method. I think the easiest
setup that would work regardless of location would be to have the
PXE/Cobbler/whatever server as well as a dd-wrt flashed router.

You would be double NAT'ed to get to the internet, but you could minimize
internet access by mirrorings repos as you mentioned.
Or do the install on your net and then plug into the public net to do a
post-install update.