[wplug] Hardware RAID tuning

Matthew Zwier mczwier at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 15:08:15 EDT 2011

Thanks for that link...looks very informative from the six paragraphs
I've read so far.

As I mentioned previously, this is a full backup, not incremental, and
I'm dumping either to a file over SSH or /dev/null locally, with no
change in performance between the two, so reads by xfsdump must be
forming the bottleneck.

MZ