[wplug] Emulators

John Lewis oflameo1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 19:24:02 EDT 2011

I should have clarified specifically game console emulators. I don't have an opinion on the emulators them selves, but I would rather have the games rewritten then to play them on an emulator. If the games are rewritten there is a much lower risk of copyright infringement. I would prefer it if people avoided using game console emulators, but I understand that it is easier to re implement the machine in software and dump a ROM image than rewriting all of the games, even though rewriting the games is better in the long run.