[wplug] Sample meeting notice:

Toby Rule toby.rule at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 18:46:26 EST 2011

I live about 40 minutes away, and with a family, It takes a great effort to
get to Wilkins School for a morning meeting.  However, me and my wife and
daughter often wander into Pittsburgh on Saturday afternoons, so my
probability of attending will go up for an afternoon meeting.

If I don't show up this Saturday I have no excuse.  I'll come with junk in
hand....

Toby Rule