[wplug] Saturday afternoon meetings WAS Re: Sample meeting notice:

Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynneicher at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 19:13:00 EST 2011

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 5:30 PM, L. A. Weber <laweber at verizon.net> wrote:
> I noticed that lately the wplug meetings have shifted from Saturday mornings
> to afternoons.  Is this going to be the standard meeting time?  Is the
> attendance better?

When we meet on Saturday afternoons, a better attendance has been observed.

At the last General User Meeting in December, we discussed a desire to
hold meetings in an accessible place with public transportation
whenever possible. While the Wilkins School is a fantastic venue, they
are booked on the ground floor every Saturday morning.

Thanks,

Beth Lynn Eicher