[wplug] [wplug-announce] Indiana Linux Festival announcement : ILF Speakers announced, win valuable prizes!

Terence J. Golightly vze27hs6 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 25 15:49:24 EST 2011

WPLUG,

Here's the latest from the organizers of the Indiana Linux Festival:

That's right folks we have announced a promotion for supporter passes.
Every 50th person to register for a supporter pass will receive there
choice of a Nook Color or Archos 70 tablet. Visit
http://www.indianalinux.org/cms/PrizesForParticipation for more details.

Also we have announced the Schedule and Speakers for the show. Visit
http://www.indianalinux.org/cms/schedule2011 and
http://www.indianalinux.org/cms/speakers2011 for all the details on that.

As a final note if you will be staying at the hotel be sure to visit
http://www.wyndham.com/groupevents2010/indap_linuxfest/main.wnt to
reserve your room.

Regards,

--