[wplug] DVD Recovery?

gpitman at gmail.com gpitman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 20:44:48 EST 2011

If you are trying to recover jpegs, you can use Foremost pretty much out of
the box. It will scan a block device and look fore file headers and footers
to assemble the files. It may work faster to get a dd image of your dvd on
the/another hard drive.

http://www.howtoforge.com/recover-deleted-files-with-foremost