[wplug] Ohio LinuxFest survey

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Fri Dec 16 00:07:30 EST 2011

The Ohio LinuxFest, held every autumn in Columbus, is the closest
major Linux event to Pittsburgh.  Part of this is OLFI, which is
training aimed at those who use Linux or other Free Software
professionally or want to achieve LPI certification.

A survey has been set up to gauge what people are interested in
seeing at OLFI for 2012.  You can provide your input by visiting
<https://docs.google.com/a/skippy.net/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&pli=1&formkey=dHZrMmgwSC0tTmNDWERfTmp5LVc1bEE6MQ#gid=0>
and filling in the form.

If you are the paranoid type (like me :) who does not click on
random-looking URLs in e-mail, <http://ohiolinux.org/node/184>
will give you a little background and a link to the survey.

Thanks, your input will help make OLFI 2012 more useful and
relevant!