[wplug] Firefox opens with work offline every time

scoob8000 scoob8000 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 19:45:06 EDT 2010

Sorry for the poorly quoted reply.  I'm replying from my cell..   look at
this link:

Mike

On Sep 10, 2010 7:39 PM, "scoob8000" <scoob8000 at gmail.com> wrote:

I'm not sure if this necessarily a ubuntu issue.  I have the same exact
issue in one or my virtual machines running win2k.    I've been too lazy to
research why this happens.  I suspect it's something to do with Firefox
settings..

Mike