[wplug] Live linux distro question

Chris Romano romano.chris at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 07:40:20 EDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 10:41 PM, Ed Stewart <edstewart1 at verizon.net> wrote:
> On 10/26/2010 08:26 PM, Zachary Uram wrote:
>> On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 11:13 AM, Chris Romano<romano.chris at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>> I did find this:
>>> http://mobalivecd.mobatek.net/en/
>> Cool.
>>
>> Zach
>>
>> <><  http://www.fidei.org><>
>
> This is cool all except for one thing, I don't have a windows computer
> here to try it on....:'(

Well, I was able to do a quick test of it.

I have a Windows virtual machine running on top of MAC using
Parallels.  It ran fine but the mouse controls was not good at all.
You could barely use it.  Now, it might have something to do with the
fact the windows install was running on a virtual machine.  I don't
know yet and haven't had a chance to test it on a real windows
machine.  I hope to do that shortly.

Chris
--
"They that would trade essential liberty for a little temporary safety
deserve neither." -- Benjamin Franklin