[wplug] Dual Monitor (Maximizing across two monitors)

Greg Akins angrygreg at gmail.com
Tue May 18 19:38:19 EDT 2010

Sorry I wasn't clear.  I don't need to maximize.  However I can't stretch
across two monitors.  When I try the window I'm stretching always snaps back
to one monitor.

On May 18, 2010 6:25 PM, "Eric Cooper" <ecc at cmu.edu> wrote:

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 05:41:42PM -0400, Matthew Beckler wrote:
> Greg Akins wrote:
> > I'm using U...

> I currently have a newish Ubuntu with a dual-headed ATI card using the
> proprietary fglrx driver,...
I see the same behavior with a dual-headed nvidia card.  If you don't
want to resize your windows by hand, check out the devilspie package,
which lets you set up rules that are applied automatically when
windows are created.