[wplug] Dual Monitor (Maximizing across two monitors)

Greg Akins angrygreg at gmail.com
Tue May 18 15:40:20 EDT 2010

I'm using Ubuntu 10.4 and it seems that Gnome doesn't like to maximize
windows across multiple monitors.

I'm using an ATI video card (not sure which model off hand.. if it
matters, I can check)

The application I'm most interested in spanning monitors is Eclipse,
so if it's a special issue with Java, that may have some bearing.

Any help is appreciated.. Sorry if this is a stupid question.  I don't
know XWindows well at all but googling just confused me more :-(

--
Greg Akins

http://insomnia-consulting.org
http://www.pghcodingdojo.org