[wplug] neatx server install failure

Arnaud lists at arnaudloos.com
Fri May 14 23:40:53 EDT 2010

*Hello all,

I'm getting an error when installing neatx-server onto my ubuntu 10.4
system. The output is below.
While investigating this error I noticed that my .ssh dir in my home
directory was owned by root. I changed the owner and group to my account but
that didn't help. I've since done a complete removal of neatx-server and ssh
followed by a reinstall of both. Same error is still occurring. If anyone
has an idea how to fix this I'd be grateful. There does exist a
/var/lib/nxserver/home/.ssh folder. Could this be a typo in the code or does
a double slash in the file path mean something special? Thanks.

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Calculating upgrade... Done
1 not fully installed or removed.
After this operation, 0B of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? y
Setting up neatx-server (0.3.1+svn59-0~ppa1~lucid1) ...
chown: cannot dereference `/var/lib/nxserver/home//.ssh/authorized_keys2':
No such file or directory
chown: cannot dereference `/var/lib/nxserver/home//.ssh/client.id_dsa.key':
No such file or directory
chmod: cannot operate on dangling symlink
`/var/lib/nxserver/home//.ssh/authorized_keys2'
chmod: cannot operate on dangling symlink
`/var/lib/nxserver/home//.ssh/client.id_dsa.key'
dpkg: error processing neatx-server (--configure):
 neatx-server

*