[wplug] Another Google Voice invite?

George Larson george.g.larson at gmail.com
Thu May 13 07:48:42 EDT 2010

Just thinking out loud, but I'm pretty certain that nobody feels like you're
"begging" or a bother.  Although, it might benefit others to know that I
have now given away all the invites on my and my wife's accounts expecting
that they would automatically replenish.  That didn't happen.

I've been out of invites for months now.  I don't use any of the "premium"
features of GV.  In fact, I really only use it to route calls.  Perhaps
people that use credits, like for international calling, get invites -- or
get them more rapidly.

Dunno.  :-/