[wplug] Need Data Recovery company.

Kyle C. Knapp kyle at theknapps.org
Mon May 10 10:22:43 EDT 2010

I had the unfortunate need for drive recovery myself earlier this year. I
had a good experience with Gillware (www.gillware.com). They are not local
to Pittsburgh, but the service was great. My drive had a mechanical failure,
so it needed repair in a clean room, which they can do. A nice feature of
their service is they can provide a list of the files they can recover
before you actually have to pay anything.

Kyle C. Knapp