[wplug] Need Data Recovery company.

Max Putas maxblaze at gmail.com
Fri May 7 18:35:01 EDT 2010

CMU has (had?) a data recovery service that I used many years ago. I'm
not sure if they still exist or what they charge now, but it was
pretty reasonable ($50-100). I wouldn't expect them to be able to take
out the platters and do serious analysis though if the drive is in
really bad shape.

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 5:44 PM, Larry Daberko <larry at daberko.com> wrote:
> Hi all.
>    Can anyone recommend a good data recovery company?  I have a
> customer with a failed drive.  I'd prefer a local company if possible,
> but will consider anyone with a good reputation.
>
>    My google-fu didn't find anything on previous WPLUG discussions.
>
> Thanks,
> Larry Daberko

Thanks,

Max Putas