[wplug] Changed password not holding after reboot

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Wed May 5 15:46:42 EDT 2010

> Good thought.   I am not in front of the box right now, but will respond to
> the thread as soon as I determine that.

FYI, I've occasinally seen problems like this with marginal hardware,
where the system shuts down but the HDD cache doesn't flush, so the
data isn't there when the system starts back up.

If your other research doesn't reveal anything, see if the HDD has a
cache and try disabling it.

I had thought all instance of that issue had been resolved by hardware
vendors, but one never knows.

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com