[wplug] Need help capturing console text

Bruce Adams bruce.adams at acm.org
Tue Mar 30 05:24:38 EDT 2010

Rob -

2>&1 means send stderr output to the current stdout file handle. The trouble
is, you have not yet changed the stdout file handle, so stderr is still
going to the console. Put the initial, stdout, redirect first; like this:

et.x86 > 2>&1 ~/tce.log

- Bruce

On Mar 30, 2010 2:47 AM, "Robert E. Coutch" <robert.coutch at verizon.net>