[wplug] ssh with VPN question

Moshe Hyzon mokatz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 20:16:58 EDT 2010

I bet you it is dns lookups timing out.  After you connect to the VPN,
the Linux box's Dns servers change to your work servers, so lookups
for your mac's address fail after a timeout.

Moshe

--
Moshe Hyzon (Mobile)

This email may contain confidential information. Please delete it if
you are not the intended recipient.