[wplug] Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center to host 11th annual Linux Cluster Institute - Next week!

Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynneicher at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 19:47:13 EST 2010

Hello,

The Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center (PSC) is hosting the *11th LCI
International Conference on High-Performance Clustered Computing*.
http://www.linuxclustersinstitute.org/conferences/

It is a community-driven, low cost conference, specific to high performance
computing with Linux. Unfortunately, I do not have time to go but I think it
is worth checking out if you do.

Do not ask me any silly questions like "Why is Microsoft there?" That's all
of the information I have.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher