[wplug] Pittsburgh Security Users Group - Capture the Flag Event June 12

Chris Teodorski chris.teodorski at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 11:12:14 EDT 2010

Announcing the 2nd Annual PittSUG CTF!

Capture the flag:

If you don't know what the heck this is -- start here:
http://pittsug.org/content/ctf-explained

This is a red team only hacking event.  The blue team will be provided
by PittSUG.  This means that teams will be attacking hosts and
networks we provide.  We suggest working in teams to increase
sportsmanship; however Lone Wolves are welcome too

Hardware for the teams will NOT be provided, so please bring your own
laptop. For those who don't have the necessary tools installed, we
will have on-hand several liveCD versions of the latest and greatest
penetration distributions, including Pentoo, BackTrack, and Samurai
Linux.  These CD's are available on a first come, first serve basis,
however we expect we will have plenty.
Registration is not required but is requested.  We want to make sure
we have the facilities and network connections for all who would like
to play.

Please register by dropping us a line through the Contact PittSUG
form: http://pittsug.org/contact

Grab a flyer and pass it on to you friends!

This CTF is being hosted by the fine folks from Hack Pittsburgh.  If
you aren’t familiar with Hack Pittsburgh, please go check them and all
the hacking they do at www.hackpittsburgh.org.

Prizes provided by PittSUG.  Grand Prize is an Arduino Duemilanove.

Capture the Flag
June 12, 12pm to 5pm.

Hack Pittsburgh
1936 5th Ave.