[wplug] suggestion

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 10:46:27 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 8:38 AM, George Larson <george.g.larson at gmail.com> wrote:
>> >> wplug-chat@ instance so we can chat about anything without worrying
>> >> about being topical :)

My $.02 - I get north of 100 hundred emails every day from various
lists.  They're all sorted and grouped by mailing list.  A little off
topic chatter on wplug@ doesn't bother me.

But, as the owner of four or five wplug-related mailman lists, I don't
think we need more lists, and more administrative work.

Also, as far as IRC goes - I tend to have a screen session running
irssi open all the time.  I just ssh into it, check to see if anything
is going on in #wplug or other channels from time to time.  Works
fine.  #wplug is definitely less on topic, but still generally
interesting.