[wplug] Google Voice

Matthew J Hughes matthues at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 17:58:19 EST 2010

You can flag the transcription on the page to let google listen to it.
So they can improve transcription.

Also, I was listening to TWIT or OSNEWS podcast (I am catching up) from
a couple of months ago. One of the traditional carriers, AT&T iirc, was
asking the FCC to look into Google voice because they did not provide
service to certain rural areas. ( there was an assertion, the areas had
adult call centers located in them, not sure who that relates tho.)