[wplug] Google Voice invite?

Matthew Hughes matthues at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 13:16:23 EST 2010

Is there anybody who wanted an invite and did not get one?

(I am operating under the theroy if I give my one invite away I may
end up with two more. As I am trying to build my google props. I seem
to be on the lower tier as my voice invites are 1 as opposed to other
peoples 3, and wave is 8 as opposed to other peoples 22. I just want
google to love me as much as I love google <sniff>)

-me-
Less people should be like more people.