[wplug] Drupal User Group in Pittsburgh

Jonathan Billings billings at negate.org
Wed Jan 13 09:19:08 EST 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 06:31:13AM -0500, Stanley C Slomberg wrote:
> My keyboard works with Ubuntu but not with Kubuntu.  LOL. How do I
> fix this?  The keyboard is Logitech.  I had it working with both and
> forgot what I did to cause Kubuntu not work with it.

What kind of keyboard is it?  PS/2?  USB?  Bluetooth?  Logitech makes
a large variety of keyboards.

When you say it doesn't work, do you mean that the keyboard does not
produce any input on the screen, or it types the wrong characters?

For PS/2 and USB keyboards, as long as it's plugged in when you boot
the system it should autodetect it.