[wplug] Yahoo briefcase simliar service?

George Larson george.g.larson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 09:16:42 EST 2010

I agree with the consensus of those before me.  If you have any desire to
put anything sensitive in your Dropbox then it only makes sense to encrypt.

Even at that, I would only use that solution as a method for transport.
Once I had my sensitive files copied to where I want them, I would remove
them from Dropbox.

FYI:  There are tons of ways that you can get your data from one place you
want it to another place, if you're trying to consistently have access to
your sensitive data.

If Dropbox isn't ideal for your application, a better description of your
situation would almost certainly yield more suggestions.