[wplug] iPod touch and linux?

Robert E. Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Tue Jan 5 21:04:43 EST 2010

Perhaps consider picking up a used Nokia N810 from eBay.

I got mine for less than $200 and it runs Skype (no video) and Gizmo
(w/video).

It does WiFi, has a built in mic, camera and stereo speakers and supports
bluetooth (but not bluetooth stereo).

It's a bit bigger than an iPod but sports a slide out keyboard.

I use it as a web browser (with flash 9 included) and music/video player.
Best of all - it runs Linux (Maemo linux based on debian).