[wplug] Yahoo briefcase simliar service?

Brian Roberts blroberts at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 17:00:14 EST 2010

I have been using dropbox for a while now but do not put anything  that
is private or confidential in cleartext on it.   I do however put some
truecrypt volumes and keepass files on it. (But not the keys)

The cloud and security is really getting me nervous.    I did do some
research on lastpass and backblaze for storing web passwords and backing up
some systems.    I was comfortable with how they work and use them, but
considering it is a hosted service,  they could easily change the code and
open up a huge hole.

Brian