[wplug] Google Voice

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 14:13:07 EST 2010

I can't recommend a good headset / mic combo, and I don't know whether
this will work with Google Voice, but...

I got a Linksys / Sipura SPA 3102.  It has lots of features, but the
main thing I use it for, is to allow me to use my regular old handset
to make VOIP calls.

There are a few pieces of hardware out there to do this, and service
providers that offer voice rates competitive with Google Voice.  All
you need is a provider to let you make SIP calls to landlines.  I
forget what its called, but if anyone wants a recommendation of one,
email off list.