[wplug] google voice help

George Larson george.g.larson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 14:07:07 EST 2010

Not in my experience.  If I correctly recall, you can search for things you
like -- ergo I picked a number in PGH (412) with the 0101 ending because
that's stereotypical binary...

A great deal of numbers are already taken -- or otherwise not available.

You've just gotta pick the one you like the best, I 'spoze.