[wplug] Google Voice

George Larson george.g.larson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 12:56:58 EST 2010

Yeah...  You can send and receive text messages over GV.  I sometimes keep
the client open on a desktop while I'm working.

I don't know if it is a valid 'cell' phone number but it registers as a
valid number.  If you want, check mine against a service that interests
you:  412-945-0101

You don't need to apply, I'll send you an invite from my wife's account if
you'd like one.  Just let me know because I only have three invites left --
so I'm only going to send one if you decide that you would like to sign up.

If you Google the words "Lifehacker Google Voice", you'll see a number of
posts that describe the service.