[wplug] Google Voice

Brian Roberts blroberts at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 12:03:59 EST 2010

I have one also if anyone wants it.     It is great to read some of the bad
transcripts,  but after you start to speak Google language for a while you
can usually interpret without too much trouble.

This one from my  mom did get me though...I had no clue what it meant.  I
don't even know a Keith....

"Hi Brian, It's your mom Jimmy. It's 5. After 2 and if you wanna I didn't
know if you still were coming to make love keith. I'm gonna start working on
 it. Nevada half our service, so I'll talk to youlater. Bye."

huh?

Brian