[wplug] google wave

Greg Simkins gregsimkins at me.com
Mon Jan 4 11:21:38 EST 2010

I just tried to sign up for Google Wave (I don't even know what it is), but I was informed (see below) that I needed an invitation.  Isn't that a hoot!  I have used many other Google stuff.  I was able to log in to Google, but no Wave.  :(

Greg

Message:
I have a Google account. Why can't I sign in to Google Wave?

Even though you have a Gmail or a Google account, you must be invited to Google Wave in order to sign in. If you haven't been invited by a friend, you won't be able to use the service at this time.